We are excited to announce the boutique will be opening the boutique very soon. However due to the current risk of Covid-19 we have introduce some new appointment rules to the boutique.
Please find our new appointment rules below.
We have implemented these rules to keep you, your guests and the CCBB team as safe as possible.
Pre Appointment Phone Call
- Prior to your appointment we will arrange a consultation call to discuss your plans. Please request any gowns in advance, as gowns will be removed for cleaning after they are tried on.
- Currently we can only allow one guest plus the bride. Video calling friends and family will be available to share this special moment.
- No children under 16 will be allowed.
- Please follow the government’s guidelines referring to meeting family members.
- On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- If you wish your guest can dress you and your consultant will assist with fitting.
- Our diary has been carefully planned to allow time for cleaning between appointments. Please do not attend earlier or later than your agreed time, as you may be refused entry.
Masks and Gloves
- We ask the bride to wear disposable gloves, and these are provided free of charge.
- We ask the bride and guest to refrain from touching the dresses unless new gloves are worn.
- If the official advice recommends wearing masks, please bring them to your appointment. We will have some available for purchase.
- Your bridal consultant will wear a mask and gloves as social distancing will be difficult.
- Bottled water will be available at your appointment.
- The boutique will be thoroughly cleaned before each appointment, therefore please do not attend your appointment earlier than the booked time.
- Dresses will be treated after every try on.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any particular dresses you wish to see.
- If you, your guest, or anyone you have been in touch with has any Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days including: loss of taste or smell; persistent cough: temperature, please call us to rearrange your appointment.
By entering the boutique you & your guests do so entirely at your own risk, If you wish to rearrange your appointment please let us know in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you to the boutique and helping you find your perfect wedding dress.
Love the CCBB team x