We are excited that life seems to be slowly returning to normal. However we want to do our best to ensure the safety of our brides and the CCBB team.
Following the latest news, after the 19th July 2021, our boutique guidelines will be as follows:
Please find our new appointment rules below:-
We have implemented these rules to keep you, your guests and the CCBB team as safe as possible.
Pre Appointment Phone Call
- Prior to your appointment we will arrange a consultation call to discuss your plans. Please request any gowns in advance, as gowns will be removed for cleaning after they are tried on.
- Currently we can only allow two guests with our brides to be. We are more than happy for you to video call any other friends or family members whilst you are in the boutique.
- No children under 16 will be allowed, unless for flower girl appointments.
- On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- If you wish your guest can dress you and your consultant will assist with fitting.
- Our diary has been carefully planned to allow time for cleaning between appointments. Please do not attend earlier or later than your agreed time, as you may be refused entry.
- We ask the bride and guest to wear masks. If possible please bring these to your appointment. We will have some available for purchase.
- Your bridal consultant will wear a mask and gloves as social distancing will be difficult.
- Masks must be worn in the changing room.
- The boutique will be thoroughly cleaned before each appointment, therefore please do not attend your appointment earlier than the booked time.
- Dresses will be treated after every try on.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any particular dresses you wish to see.
- If you, your guest, or anyone you have been in touch with has any Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days including: loss of taste or smell; persistent cough: temperature, please call us to rearrange your appointment.
- If you or your guests have returned from abroad within the past 10 days, please call us to rearrange your appointment.
Thank you for your assistance with adhering to these rules.
By entering the boutique you & your guests do so entirely at your own risk, If you wish to rearrange your appointment please let us know in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you to the boutique and helping you find your perfect wedding dress.
Love the CCBB team x
Last updated 28th May 2020